Hi, I am having lots of secured PDF files. Now, I have an urgency to make changes to those password-protected PDF files. I am fed up from typing passwords to open these PDF files as they are in bulk and I have complete this task within a time span. Therefore, I am finding a solution on how to remove password from multiple pdf files at once. Is there a way to unprotect a PDF file?
Annoyed after entering a password again & again while opening a PDF document! Is there a way to unsecure a pdf file?
Yes, sometimes it’s quite frustrating when PDF documents keep asking for a password every time when you opened it. And it really irritates users if they have a huge number of PDF files. That’s why most of the people are searching on how to unprotect a protected PDF file or Is there any way to remove password protection from PDF files.
If you are also looking for a solution for these issues. Then, stop your search and read the article to get an appropriate solution to unlock secured PDF files.
But before we proceed, let’s what kind of security does your PDF file has.
Do You know the Types of Passwords?
1. User or Open Password: The password that a user must use to access a secured PDF document. You cannot open and view the content of a PDF file without a valid user/open password.
2. Owner or Permission Password: A PDF owner or permission password is the password that the owner of the PDF file uses to set certain document restrictions and prevent printing, editing, extracting, commenting, etc.
Now, let’s discuss how to remove these passwords.
Is there a way to Unprotect a PDF? – Resolved Here!
Well, it is extremely difficult to remove or recover an open/user password from a PDF file. However, there are many tools that are available online to remove the PDF user password but I never tried them. PDF Unlocker is one of the best tools that got 5-star rating from Soft32 for its excellent performance to remove PDF file restrictions without any data loss.
With the help of this tool, you can easily remove the owner password from a secured PDF. Additionally, remove known user level password from PDF documents. Moreover, the tool can unlock PDF files for printing, copying, editing and other restrictions from a PDF file.
Software Availability– Try this Instant Solution!
Free Version: The trial version of software removes restrictions from the first 5 PDF files, but when you will save them, you will get the watermark on all the pages of that PDF document.
Licenced Version: To avoid watermark issues, purchase the premium version of the software.
2. Click on Add File(s) / Add Folder option to insert PDF documents.
3. Now, select the Save option.
4. Choose destination folder & click on Unlock button to unlock secured pdf.
5. Finally, the “PDF Files are Unlocked Successfully” message gets displayed on your screen.
High-End Functionalities of the Software
Provides Add File(s) / Add Folder option to Unlock PDF Files in Batch
Allows to Remove Comment Restrictions from PDF documents
Easily Remove Document Assembly Restriction from PDF Files
Remove Signature Restrictions and Enable Form Filling in PDF
Adobe Acrobat is not required to Remove PDF Document Restrictions
Tool gives the option to Save or Print unlocked PDF documents
Supports different versions of Adobe Acrobat PDF documents
Allows to remove 128 (AES & RC4) / 256 bit AES encryption from PDF files
Provide an option to keep source PDF password in unlocked output PDF file
But That’s Not All
If you are wondering “Is there a way to unprotect a PDF file” then the above article is worth to read. We have mentioned an automated software that can easily unlock the secured PDF files by removing the permission password. Moreover, the tool is smart enough to remove PDF commenting, document assembly, signing restrictions.
1. Does the tool unlock multiple PDF files at once?
Yes, the software provides the Add Files/ Add Folder option to insert multiple PDF files for unlocking.
2. Is there any way to remove the password from PDF?
Yes, with the help of the PDF Unlocker you can easily remove password from PDF document.
3. Does the software support the files created in Adobe Acrobat XI to unrestrict the password from PDF?
Yes, the Adobe PDF Unlock software supports files from all versions of Adobe Acrobat to remove PDF passwords.