How to Bulk Download Email Attachments from Outlook?
Are you unable to find a feasible solution to bulk download email attachments from Outlook? Wondering to know the appropriate solution for the same. Then, without making any further delay, explore the blog to the fullest and easily save Outlook attachments from multiple emails.
Email applications play a vital role in terms of communicating with the end-users. One of the common phenomena which is carried out by the users is sending and receiving emails. Microsoft Outlook is one such email client which is widely used, especially to meet enterprise-level communication. While sending emails to the intended recipient, users can efficiently attach attachments, regardless of the file type. This can be multimedia files like audio/video, images, documents, etc. However, the situation worsens when it comes to bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails.
100% Genuine Tool to Bulk Download Email Attachments from Outlook
Many a times, users become panic after knowing that the manual solution is not a foolproof solution. This is because, one needs to repeat the steps, which may consume a lot of time. Besides this, one must be technically proficient to carry out the manual steps. Considering all such downsides it is recommended to avail some trustworthy automated solution.
SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor is one such reliable yet effective solution to bulk download email attachments from Outlook. The best part of the tool is the ability to extract attachments from multiple PST files in single go without making any technical disputes. Along with that, it offers various customized options to maintain the folder hierarchy. Users can avail the required functionalities from the software panel as per the requirement.
Here’s How the Tool Perform to Save Outlook Attachments from Multiple Emails
Step 1: Initially, install and run the software to bulk download email attachments from Outlook and click Open
Step 2: After that, upload multiple or single Outlook PST using Add File (s) or Add Folder option
Step 3: You can make use of various customized options to “Maintain the Folder Hierarchy” as follows:”
- Folder Hierarchy
- Folder Hierarchy (Subject Wise)
- No Folder Hierarchy
Step 4: Mention the destination location to save the extracted Outlook attachments
Step 5: At last, hit the Extract button to begin downloading email attachments from multiple PST files
How to Bulk Download Email Attachments from Outlook Using Manual Technique?
Solution #1: Save Outlook Attachments to a Folder
- To begin with, you need to right-click the email message first followed by choosing the option corresponding to Save All Attachments and click OK
- Now, you need to specify the folder path to bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails
- After this, the downloaded attachments will be placed at the specified folder location
Solution #2: Bulk Download Email Attachments from Outlook Using VBA
- Firstly, launch VBA using “Alt+F11” keys from the Outlook application
- Then, from the link mentioned below, download and import the VBA macro
- From the VBA Editor, go to File>> Import File>>upload mAttachmentSaver.bas file>>click Open
Note: In order to initiate the upcoming steps, you must enable all macros
- With the help of Alt+F8 keys, navigate to Macro dialog box>> choose ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder option
- At last, mention the folder path to bulk download email attachments from Outlook
Undoubtedly, a majority of the users undergo a tough time to bulk download email attachments from Outlook. Using the manual method, one needs to repeatedly carry out the procedure leading to extreme time-consumption. Therefore, to overcome such situation, we have specified an effective yet simplest solution to save Outlook attachments from multiple emails.
Find the best MBOX attachments extractor