Is Outlook Crashing When Opening? Solve This Problem with an Efficient Solution
Outlook has different functionalities like emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendars, and journals. After using Outlook regularly you have to face Outlook crashing when opening. This is just because of the space provided by the Outlook. Let’s spread light on the advancement of Outlook. In the earlier days of Outlook, it started with 2 GB of space. As time flies it was expanded to 20 GB. But now these days it is currently 50 GB.
But after the improvement of Outlook, this 50 GB of space is also not sufficient. When Outlook starts showing this error then it will be an alerting signal. It affects the data at a high level. Let’s see how much this error can affect you.
Problems with Outlook Crashing When Opening
When you are trying to open Outlook and face the issue of crashing again and again. Then it becomes a serious issue. Due to this problem, your data will get affected. Let’s see some major effects.
- Files damaging – The files can be corrupted and you are not able to access your data again.
- Loss of information – Data can be lost because of damage. There is the possibility of not opening your files again.
- Response of Outlook – It makes the whole Outlook system slow. That also creates problems while opening other functionalities as well.
- Execution – Transferring process becomes slow, and the sending and receiving of emails are affected. Due to this delay, you have to face so much frustration.
According to the problems like Outlook crashes when replying to emails. You can imagine how much the requirement for the solution is there. There can be multiple unacceptable results. Now check the solution. How you can save your data and system from this crash.
Distinct Ways to Solve the Crashing Outlook Problem
There are two methods to solve this problem. One is the manual way and the other is the professional way which is more efficient and secure. The manual approach supports some further features of Outlook. Let’s start with the manual way.
Manual Way to Get Rid of Crashing Problem
This method doesn’t require any other tool. It can be performed within Outlook. It is performed on the predefined functions of Outlook.
- Archive Method for Outlook Users
This method requires some technical knowledge. Actually, the idea behind this approach is to archive the old data with some steps:-
- Click on CleanUp Tools.
- Hit on Archive and select the date as per your choice.
- Tick on Archive this folder and subfolders.
- Browse and find the destination to save the resultant file.
- Press Ok to start the archiving process.
- Import and Export Function in Outlook
The manual method also comes with another solution to the same problem. It also needs to be performed by a technical person. Basically, in this method, you are just exporting the old file and saving it to another location using some steps.
- Go to Account Settings and then,
- Click on Data Files and Add data file.
- Choose Open & Export and then
- Select Export to a file, hit .pst file, and next
- Choose the required option.
- Browse and choose the location to save the file, then click on Finish.
Now after having a look into both of the ways to overcome the problem of crashing. There is a requirement for technical knowledge. Because while performing these ways you need to be attentive. Due to any reason if any step is miscalculated and performed discontinuously, then it is not able to solve the problem of Outlook crashing when opening.
This way is also having more downsides like you cannot archive or export your data on the basis of certain parameters. You are not having the freedom to choose the data as per year, folder, and other parameters as well.
Professional Way to Handle the Outlook Crash Perfectly
This way can solve all of the downsides of the manual way perfectly. This approach is possible with the Best Outlook PST Splitter Software only. No need to worry about the technical knowledge while using this tool. This will surely solve the Outlook crashes when opening emails. You just follow the instructions and the task will be done quickly.
It provides advanced features to filter out the data as per your requirements. It is taking care of data security and integrity as well. If your large PST file crashes Outlook then it is also solved by this tool. Compatible with all versions of Outlook. This tool supports both types of file formats either ANSI or UNICODE. Let’s see the required steps:-
- Download and start the software.
- Pick Add File to work with the single file
- and Add a Folder to work with a complete folder,
- Use Search to find the location of the file.
- Click Open.
- Use the Remove option to remove a single file or Remove All to remove all files.
- Use the Browse option for the resulting file.
- Press Next.
- Pick the needed option from size, date, year, category, email id, and folder.
- Choose the file size between 1 MB to 1 TB and Next.
After getting insights from both ways. There are different scenarios where to choose one. Both ways can solve the problem of crashing. But in some situations, manual ways cannot work as per the need.
Professional ways are working in any situation. Manual ways are not recommended because of their unreliable nature in terms of security. You can go with the tool to handle the problem of Outlook crashing when opening.