Outlook Mailbox Full after Archiving – Problem Arises
Outlook is a personal manager that includes mail clients, calendars, tasks, Journals, and contacts. So, Outlook has to manage all of this data. All this data is stored in Outlook. But when you are regularly active on Outlook and using its services then data becomes larger. The issue starts from the larger data. As the data grows Outlook mailbox full problem starts to arise. Trying to find the solution of Outlook mailbox full after archiving.
So, here you will definitely get the solution to your problem. But before deep diving into the solution of this problem. You should understand what are the factors that affect the mailbox. Now you will get aware of the major factors of the Outlook mailbox full after archiving.
Factors for Outlook Mailbox Full
Let’s get an idea about the factors that are behind the mailbox full after error. There can be multiple factors but some of them are:-
- Limitation of storage – Outlook has its own storage limit of data. Regularly receiving emails with attachments took up too much space in Outlook. Outlook is improving regularly. In the earlier version of Outlook, the size limit is 2GB only. After some time in the later versions, it becomes the 20 GB. But now it increased up to 50 GB for the users. When you are getting closer to 50 GB it starts to show you Outlook storage full.
- Redundant data – There may be redundant data in Outlook. The same data exists two times this also creates an issue for the mailbox. Data that you don’t want is kept in the deleted folder. This also creates an issue for the mailbox.
After knowing both the major factors for Outlook mailbox full after archiving error. There may be a doubt created in your mind that my reason is not there. So, searching for an Outlook mailbox error there can be several reasons. There may be chances that your reason is not matched with it. These are major factors only. Now it’s time to discuss the outcomes of the Outlook mailbox problem. Is there any serious outcome of that problem or not?
Outcomes of Outlook Mailbox Full Error
Using a full mailbox can cause very serious issues for you. Some of them are listed below.
- Outlook performance – Nowadays nobody wants to work with slow software. As the Mailbox size grows larger it starts to affect the performance of Outlook. It makes the software slow. Sending and receiving emails took too much time. Sometimes Outlook stops responding and gets hanged.
- Security of Data – There is not any assurance to keep your data safe and secure. While mailbox error occurs there might be chances that your data is corrupt.
Through both outcomes, you analyzed that there is really a huge problem taking place due to the larger mailbox size. So, now after getting the ideas about the factors and outcomes of Outlook mailbox full after archiving problem. Let’s start with the solutions.
Ways to Get Out of Outlook Mailbox Full Error
You can get out of this error by analyzing all the solutions. There are two ways to solve that problem. One is the manual approach and another is the professional approach. You can go with any approach as per your requirements. Let’s begin with the manual approach first.
1. Compact Method to Avoid Outlook Mailbox Problem
Outlook has its inbuilt method to avoid errors in the mailbox. You can just do compacting to reduce the size of the mailbox easily. Just follow some steps to perform the compact method:-
- Open File and then hit on Account settings,
- After that click on Data File then choose the PST file, and tap on Settings.
- Press the Compact Now button and then Ok after the process is completed.
2. Permanently Remove the Deleted Data
Another method to solve the mailbox error using Outlook’s inbuilt method. It is also possible in Outlook.
Follow these steps:-
- Open File, and tap on Cleanup Tools.
- Select the Empty Deleted Items Folder.
- Tap on YES.
Here, you got an idea about the manual ways to solve the problem of Outlook mailbox full after archiving. But you also realized that these ways require some technical knowledge. Doing these steps you have to be focused. Any kind of mistake or hurriedly can take you to a major problem. Because here you are dealing with your data. If data is lost or corrupted for any reason then you are getting in another problem. Now, explore the efficient approach to managing your mailbox and solving this problem. Now, go with the professional method.
Efficient Approach to Solve Outlook Mailbox Full Problem.
Now, this is the right time to know about the correct and efficient method. It is a quick way to solve Outlook mailbox full after archiving problems. SysTools PST Split, the Outlook PST file to solve the issue of the Outlook mailbox full after archiving error. You only have to perform drag-and-drop operations. This will keep your data secure. During this process, the file will not be damaged. It also provides complete assurance to keep your data safe and secure, such as emails, notes, tasks, calendars, contacts, and journals. You can use this tool in any version of Outlook. You can choose the size of a resultant file between 1 MB to 1 TB. It will surely help you to resolve the Outlook mailbox full error.
- Open the software.
- You can choose ADD File if you want for a single PST file only.
- ADD Folder if there is a need for multiple files.
- If you don’t know the exact location of the file then choose the SEARCH Files option to search for files.
- Tap on Browse to select the file and click Open.
- REMOVE option to remove the single added file.
- And the REMOVE ALL option to remove all added files.
- Press Browse to find the location of the resultant file then, Next.
- After choosing the destination for the resultant file, you can choose any parameters like size, category, email, date, year, and folder.
- Select the size from 1 MB to 1 TB and then, Next.
Important Note:- If you want to compress your data, and looking for another tool. Here is the tool which will help you to compress your PST file that is SysTools PST Compress. This tool will give you compressed data without any kind of loss. Using this tool, PST files can be compressed in batches also. After the compression process ends, you can save the attachments to another folder. It also has the option to include and exclude PST files during compression. You can also provide the required date for compression. It will help you to filter out data easily.
After the compression process, you can get into the log report that is having all of the details about the compression process. This tool can work with all of the Outlook versions 2021, 2019, and below. This tool is also able to solve your query of Outlook mailbox full after archiving.
I hope you got the solution to the Outlook mailbox full after archiving problem. Now, you are aware of the mailbox size limit. How this error can create file inaccessibility errors? You are also aware of the manual ways to get out of the Outlook mailbox full problem. But using manual solutions to solve that problem is not enough. Because they are not able to work on the corrupted files and also not an easy task for a non-technical person. So, you should not completely rely on manual methods. They require some technical knowledge as well. If you perform any step in the wrong way while using Archiving or deleting old items and that can screw up things. So, use the professional way and go with the tool. Sometimes you become confused What to do When the Outlook mailbox is full.