Outlook Storage is Full? No Need to Worry Here is the Solution
Outlook provides various features like sending and receiving emails, making notes, and storing contacts, and journals. If it is working with these features. Then how it manages all that in one place. Here is the Outlook storage that comes into the picture. Outlook storage is capable of storing all of its data easily. But sometimes you are facing the error of Outlook Storage Full. This is because you are reaching the limit of Outlook storage. Let’s try to understand the Outlook storage improvements.
When Outlook started it came with 2 GB of storage only. As time went on, it was extended up to 20 GB. But as per the requirements that was not enough. But now Outlook’s storage capacity is 50 GB. First, try to understand the outcomes of storage. Does this error really need to be solved?
The Outcomes of Working with Full Storage in Outlook
Outlook storage issues can affect you so much. You never expect how much loss you have to face due to this error. Find some major outcomes.
- File Corrupt – Working with the whole storage your PST file can be corrupted. All of your data stored in this file has to suffer.
- Data Damage – There may be possibilities that data will not return back if the file gets corrupt.
- Effectiveness – Using Outlook, even if it is full makes you frustrated and anxious because it is not working properly. It will not work well.
- Interruption – Emails start taking too much time while sending and receiving. This will affect the consistency of your data.
As per the several outcomes of the full storage. It’s time to think about the solution to this problem. How can it be solved?
Let’s Find Out the Solution in a Better Way
Actually, this problem can be solved by two methods, one is a manual approach and another is a professional approach. Because of some reasons manual approach is not recommended. Professional approach is the recommendable. It is known for its features. Let’s explore the manual approach first.
Manual Approach to Handle Outlook Storage
Using a manual approach you can solve this problem. It is the inbuilt option available in Outlook itself to solve the Outlook storage full issue. Let’s see how it can solve the Outlook Storage Capacity problem.
- Archive Method of Outlook
You can go with the archive approach. It is providing the feature to archive the file. You can store the old items. Just do some steps.
- Open CleanUp Tools.
- Choose the Archive and the date as per your choice.
- Select Archive this folder and subfolders.
- Hit on Browse and search for the right destination for the resultant file.
- Click Ok to start the archiving process.
- Import and Export Feature of Outlook
There is one more manual method available which is the import and export option. You can use that approach wisely. Here you just need to export the old file. Need to follow some steps only:-
- Open Account Settings and then,
- Hit on Data Files and Add.
- Now, Select File -> Open & Export and then
- Choose Export to a file, click .pst file, and next
- Choose the relevant option as needed.
- Tap on Browse finalize the location of the resultant file and Finish.
After analyzing both the ways of Manual approach. There is a need to be focussed while taking the steps. If any of the steps are done in the wrong manner, then your PST file can be corrupted or data can be lost. This approach has some basic methods. But sometimes these methods won’t work for Outlook Mailbox Full after Archiving problem also.
They are not having any kind of filters to work with them. You cannot archive your data as you want, like on the basis of year or folder, etc. So the manual methods are not so much efficient to tackle the Outlook storage full problem.
Professional Approach to Overcome the Problem of Outlook Storage
This is the best approach to solve the problem of Outlook storage full using Best Outlook PST Splitter Software. This method doesn’t require any technical knowledge. You can just operate it by drag and drop. It is overcoming the problems of manual methods. It is having some advanced features which can help to manage your data easily. Here you don’t just need to archive or export the file. You can use filters here to make your task easy. It is maintaining data integrity. in short, your data will be safe while using this tool. No need to worry about the version of Outlook it is compatible with all versions of Outlook. It’s time to see the steps:–
- Download and Open the software.
- Choose Add File option for a single file.
- Use Add Folder for a complete folder.
- Hit on Search to find the location of the file.
- Press Open.
- Remove to remove single files and Remove All for all files.
- Browse to select the location of the resultant file.
- Execute Next.
- Select the relevant options, like size, date, year, category, email id, and folder.
- Finalize the size of the resulting file between 1 MB to 1 TB and Next.
After the breakdown of manual and professional methods deeply. So, you can differentiate between both of them. Both ways can solve the problem of Outlook storage limit errors. Therefore, You can pick any method that is relevant to your needs. Because of some shortcomings in the manual methods, it is not recommended. The professional approach is better to solve the Outlook Storage Full error. If you go with the tool then you will get better results.