Microsoft Exchange 2016 Export Mailbox TO PST | Simple & Clear Solution
If you want a safe and secure solution that removes corruption from the EDB file and help users for Microsoft Exchange 2016 export mailbox to PST, then you are reading the write article. In this write-up, you will learn an efficient and easy way to export mailbox to PST Exchange 2016/2013/2010.
User Export Exchange 2016 mailbox to PST because Outlook data file is widely used by many users around the world and you can easily import the PST file into Microsoft Outlook to access your Exchange mailboxes and its data items anywhere and anytime. Also, users export all their Exchange mailboxes to keep it safe and secure for future use.
Why Manual Method Is Not Required For Microsoft Exchange 2016 Export Mailbox to PST?
1. In Manual solution such as: Exchange Admin Center and the PowerShell “New-MailboxExportRequest” command is used export mailbox to PST Exchange 2010/2013/2016. But, these methods export only one mailbox at a time and in organizations & companies there are mailboxes in bulk. So, users have to use the cmdlet and EAC multiple times to export the EDB mailboxes in batch to the Outlook data file.
2. It is a very tedious task and waste user precious time too.
3. Users should have the technical knowledge, skills, and experience to use the manual method.
4. Doesn’t work properly with the corrupted Exchange database file and mailboxes
5. Does not export offline or dismounted Exchange database file to PST Outlook. Also, cannot work properly with damaged, corrupted or unhealthy EDB file.
One-Stop Solution: Use the automated method provided by SysTools, which overcome the limitation of the manual solution and help you to export mailboxes in batch.
Use Professional Solution For Microsoft Exchange 2016 Export Mailbox to PST from Offline EDB File
EDB Converter software allows users to export mailbox to PST Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010 in bulk without any data loss. The utility supports pub.edb and priv.edb file and provide the option to export multiple Exchange database mailboxes to PST & other file formats such as: MBOX, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML. User can export any size of EDB file, mailbox, items to the select export option and by default, it creates UNICODE PST file.
Download Tool Purchase Now
The software provides Quick and Advance scan mode option which easily removes corruption from the Exchange database file. Use a quick scan to remove minimal corruption and opt advance scan to recover highly corrupted EDB files. This option recovers permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes and data items. It support public folder & private Exchange mailboxes and the user can perform the batch migration public folder Exchange 2013/2016 to PST file along with all the EDB mailboxes.
One can also export entire or selective Exchange mailbox like – archive, shared, disconnected, legacy, user, and items such as: journals, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, email to multiple file formats. After conversion, the software auto-create export report in CSV file format which contains the success and fail count of exported data.
Key Features Of Automated Software
- It supports EDB and STM file
- Extract data from public and private Exchange data file
- Preview MS Exchange EDB mailbox items before conversion
- Preserve original folder hierarchy and keep metadata intact
- Export selective EDB mailbox data item using the categories filter option
- Date option export Exchange mailbox of a certain time period
- Compatible with all Microsoft Outlook, MS Exchange Server, and Windows OS versions
Step by Step Method For Microsoft Exchange 2016 Export Mailbox to PST from Offline EDB File
1: Download, Install & Launch the professional software
2: Click Add File button > Load offline/dismounted Exchange database file > Click Add
3: Preview EDB mailboxes and items > Click Export
4: Select all EDB mailbox > Click on PST > Select browse button to set destination file location > Click on Export button
The MS EDB mailboxes are successfully export to the PST file
- How Do I Recover A Deleted Mailbox In Exchange 2010? Quick Solution
- How to Export Email From Exchange 2010? Get the Solution
- How to Download Contacts From Microsoft Exchange to PST? Complete Solution
If users want to export the mailboxes from Live Exchange Server 2016 and the below version they can easily use the SysTools Exchange Export Tool which is used by many technical & non-technical users to export various mailboxes such as: enabled, disconnected, disabled, journals, hosted, exclude dumpster, corruption from Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 to the Outlook data file without using any command in a hassle freeway.
Download Tool Purchase Now
Working Steps for Exchange Exchange 2016 Export Mailbox to PST File Format
1. Download, Install and Run the automated software
2. Insert the Exchange credentials >> Then, select Exchange 2016 Server version and click on the Include Sub-domain users mailboxes >> Hit the login button
3. After that, select the mailboxes you want to export >> Click on the Next button
4. Select Exchange mailbox data items >> Select browse button to set destination file location >> Click on the export button
Bringing It All Together
This write-up provides detailed information to users for Microsoft Exchange 2016 export mailbox to PST. Now users can easily export mailboxes from Live Exchange Server or Offline / Dismounted Exchange database file without using any command in a hassle freeway without any hindrance. In this way, users can avoid all the technicality and complexity that they will face in the manual solution. Depending on your preferences you can select the solution and perform conversion of mailboxes without any hassle.